Pages

If this is your first visit,Please be sure to check 'Older Posts'--many paintings!

After 20 years away from painting... I am grateful to have rediscovered my visual 'voice' and delight in the telling-working intuitively-it's always a surprise to see who and what shows up in the images-I meet them only as they appear. I create the images but the story is in the eye of the beholder...nothing is predetermined...what do YOU see? Tell me a story.....

CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Serpent Tree

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful art. What mediums do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my work posted here is done in oil pastel...sorry, I'm new at this blogging thing..didn't see your question until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend, will say I love your paintings, the color you use, the forms, just love all your work. Congratulations to you, from my heart.

    ReplyDelete