Pages

If this is your first visit,Please be sure to check 'Older Posts'--many paintings!

After 20 years away from painting... I am grateful to have rediscovered my visual 'voice' and delight in the telling-working intuitively-it's always a surprise to see who and what shows up in the images-I meet them only as they appear. I create the images but the story is in the eye of the beholder...nothing is predetermined...what do YOU see? Tell me a story.....

CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Friday, November 6, 2009

another sneak-peek--another new image in process...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can hardly wait until the unveiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it is more a matter of getting the pieces photo-ed at this point...I have 9 or 10 pieces completed and awaiting pics...that's why I've started doing what I can on my own...I'm working!

    ReplyDelete